Saturday, July 22, 2006

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

*

If you have stopped by a few times in the last few days (doubtful-- where have all my blog friends gone?), you will have noticed a few changes. Yep, I'm back online. I have updated my Serena Approved links, Photo Albums, I even made a few posts. And more is to come.
I leave France on the 31st of July. I won't lie: I don't want to leave. Just the thought of making the move renders me ill, and I won't even allow myself to think about the re-entry "culture shock" crisis I'm going to have.
So, to be sure, the first week or so that I'm back won't be too busy here; I will be occupied watching television and catching up on films I missed in the last year.
But, until then, count on me. I have a lot of shit to unload er, um...share with all of you.












*Too Much Information Warning: David Bowie gets it done for me in a way I cannot put into words. His androgynous hottness is equaled only by Tim Curry in The Rocky Horror Picture Show. As Gareth in Labyrinth, he was the first man to give me that same funny feeling between my legs I get on a bumpy bus ride.
I. LOVE. HIM.

6 Comments:

Blogger UrbanCannibal said...

I've got a "gift" for you over on the UC, like you, i'm not dead - just evolving.

The creepy thing is that I dropped the song for you before I checked out your post. Shudder.

3:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What is it about David Bowie that's so damn sexy? When I analyze it, I can't figure it out, it just IS.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Sueann Ramella said...

David Bowie and Prince do it for me man. I can't explain it...something mysterious and sexy for sure.

3:20 AM  
Blogger Serena said...

UC- thanks for my song *gush*
Life on Mars? is up there with Rock 'n' Roll Sucide for me.

Meg, Suey, as fabulous as these men are, I ask you: would we love/ crush on them if they worked at the bank or sold car insurance looking like they do? I have to admit that the Geico gecko has nothing on Dr. Frankfuter ;)

8:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If David Bowie worked at my bank I'd probably think he was a psycho and also weird and geeky to boot (although, I've always had a thing for geeky guys in real life...)

But you have a point- I also find Mick Jagger inexplicably sexy but there's no way I would in real life if he weren't, you know, MICK JAGGER and was just Mick that skinny guy that pumps my gas.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Sueann Ramella said...

You know... you have a point. I guess if I saw Prince at the Cirlce K I'd think, short dude. So I really only find them sexy in music videos when they slither about, mysterious, desiring my body...wanting to devour me, slap me and bend me...never mind.

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home