Saturday, December 17, 2005

Je m'appelle


Christmas Elf Name

My Christmas Elf Name is
Get your Christmas Elf Name at JokesUnlimited.com


I stopped by Spinning Girl's blog. I don't really have anything to blog on right now. I am leaving tomorrow night for Paris, where I will spend the night at the airport-- waiting for my 6 a.m. flight to Berlin. I am spending the next 10 days in Germany: Berlin, Nuremburg, Rothenburg, Fussen, Munich, and wherever else I feel like dropping my pack. :) If any of you have tips, would love to hear them.
And, because Germany is not in the stone ages (like some of its European neighbors), I will have internet access wherever I go!


10 pts. for title of this new Christmas classic:
"You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa. "

8 Comments:

Blogger JgStephan said...

Hi Serena
Thank you for the compliment! Sonja is also in Germany and she hopes to see snow... :D

I have some links for you with sightseeing tips.
Berlin Nuremburg Rothenburg Fussen Munich

You should visit the beautiful city Hamburg. We could eat a hamburger, I invite you and don't worry...I'm not a cannibal! ;P In Hamburg-Bergedorf is a small restaurant with the best hamburgers, much better than McDonalds and Burger King.

I wish you a great time and much amusement in Germany!

2:09 AM  
Blogger JgStephan said...

My Christmas Elf Name is Cheerful Twinkle-Toes.

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a youth hostel in Bacharach, which is a town on the Rhine river south of Koln....you have to stay there. It is a hostel in a castle, and a really nice stay.

You have to visit the castle that Disney used to design Sleeping Beauty's castle. It is south of Munich by about an hour by train. Just look up Neuschwanstein Castle or something close to it.

Let me know if you are going to do it...You really should!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Your elf name is much better than mine!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm thinking Bad Santa, but I'm not sure...

10:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sunny Tumtums

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the answer A Christmas Story? You'll shoot your eye out?

4:28 AM  
Blogger Serena said...

Stephan, do you really think McDonald's and Burger King are the best burgers the US has to offer? Give us a little more credit.

Eric, I am going to try, the castle was already on my itinerary, hopefully, all will go as planned.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home