Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Whaaaa?

Okay, update: I am back online, but all of my links, ect. have been lost-- please stay with me as I have had several adventures in the past couple of weeks and will post them all as soon as I can!




Don't know what's going on...logged on today to find my site (template and everything) wiped clean. Thankfully, my pictures, and all of my posts are still in my account (and what's more, I have everything backed up anyway). Has this happened to anyone else? How do I get my site back?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you! Good to have you back on the internet again. You should think about a xanga....I have never had problems....You never know how much fun you will have!

5:24 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

Glad to have you back. adn it's a deal, I'll click your ads anytime you want.......

7:42 PM  
Blogger Sonja said...

Hey! Welcome back!

2:54 AM  
Blogger JgStephan said...

Serena is back! :)

I was already worried and I had asked for you in Sonja's blog...

11:54 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

Hey Katrin! I am soooooo glad to hear from you! if you can, if you're comfortable, leave your e-mail, or e-mail me direct! I thought I'd never hear from you again, and I have some amazing pictures for you! Yea!

11:04 AM  
Blogger UrbanCannibal said...

Nice to have you back, Dollface

3:49 PM  
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Hey---nice to see you back!

2:11 PM  
Blogger The Dark Pig said...

We missed you baby...

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home