Saturday, October 22, 2005

Tag, I'm it.


Seven things I want to do before I die:



1. graduate with my bachelor’s degree
2. marry
3. buy a new car
4. finish reading A Tale of Two Cities (I’ve started and stopped halfway through a million times)
5. forgive my father
6. sing karaoke (I can’t sing, and have yet to be drunk enough to get up and not sing in front of others)
7. show someone (whose opinion [and intellect] I respect) my ramblings…er, um writings





Seven things I can do:


1. flirt
2. speak French
3. drive a manual transmission VROOM!
4. pretend to like you
5. code my blogger template
6. splice and build a film (I was a projectionist)
7. spike a volleyball and hit a quarter on the other side of the court





Seven things I cannot do:


1. drive a manual transmission well GRIND!
2. tie a cherry stem into a knot using only my tongue (sorry, boys)
3. eat spicy food
4. tan (I burn, freckle, and return to lily white)
5. run a mile in under 5 minutes
6. resist ice cream
7. write legibly (my penmanship is atrocious)




Seven things I say a lot :



1. “Je t’ai cassé” (you must see Brice de Nice)
2. “Shit”
3. “Ah, merde!” (ok, same thing, but different language)
4. “Emilio!” (Night at the Roxbury)
5. “Amen”
6. “I will C-I-L-L Kill you” (Eddie Murphy, SNL)
7. “Fuck! That hurt!” (if I’m not stubbing my toe, I’m bonking my head, or jamming my finger)





Seven things I find attractive in a male:



1. intellect
2. a sense of humor
3. morality/spirituality
4. humility
5. sweet skills
6. a job (preferably one that doesn’t involve narcotics), and decent credit
7. oh, and duh! height ;)




Seven celebrity crushes:



1. Daniel Auteuil
2. Jeff Goldblum
3. Jeremy Irons
4. Catherine Keener
5. Shirley Manson
6. Tim Roth
7. Steve Buscemi*purrrrr*

3 Comments:

Blogger The Dark Pig said...

Sorry baby... I only have #6.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Serena said...

Pig, I don't know what you're talking about:
Your site is like my bible-- you are my prophet.

5:51 PM  
Blogger The Dark Pig said...

Diety wasn't on the list.

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home