Tuesday, August 16, 2005

MERDE! MERDE! MERDE! MERDE!

I have just spent the last two hours uploading photos onto my new photo blog. But, thanks to...actually I still have no idea why, all of those photos just got deleted. Thankfully not from my iPhotos folder-- just from the post. I am trying to move all of my pics from my .mac homepage-- which is seriously limited in space, to another blogger site, but have only managed to get a view random pics of Paris up. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH! Two HOURS!!!!
MERDE!
Also now available (although only on my .mac page) are photos from yesterday's trip to La Défense. Like I said, space is limited so I only put up photos of the art on display. Just check back when I've finished pulling all of my hair out in rage and frustration and get a chance to post all of them.

I'm sorry, did I say "post?" I meant RE-post.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sonja said...

There must be a conspiracy going on. My computer crashed on Friday and I had to reformat the hard drive. Now all my beautiful data is lost. :(

12:34 AM  
Blogger Serena said...

Sometimes it terrifies me how dependent we are on such fallible beings (HAL comes to mind).

12:04 PM  
Blogger Forzavryheid said...

Awwwwww.... stick with it!

I WANNA SEE PHOTOS!!

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home