Saturday, August 06, 2005

More Cowbell, Baby!


Nothing really to post today. I got lost trying to find a patisserie that is actually open this month and discovered an enormous, beautiful park in the neighborhood by my house. I sat down for a picnic just as it started raining-- and then I had to walk for another half hour to find my street.
Ahhh, adventures.
The above always makes me laugh. If you aren't familiar with the SNL sketch, laugh anyway: it's funny.

*I've got a fever and the only perscription is more cowbell, baby




*This one's for you, Dark Pig

9 Comments:

Blogger Serena said...

*travel tip: the underwear you find in the street comes with a price. Just keep walking.


Deep Thought: I bet one legend that keeps recurring throughout history, in every culture, is the story of Popeye.

9:12 PM  
Blogger The Dark Pig said...

Terriers are my very favourite breed,
Cute and cuddly, easy dogs to feed.
Terriers were there in the 11th century,
Napoleon had one to prevent misery.
Terriers are good with the aged,
Studies show that they prolong old peoples' lives.
No one wants to die,
Like this guy died.
Die die, die die.
Die die, die die.
Worms eating your eyes.
Bass solo.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

As I am feeling particularly motivated (and very impressed), I will respond.
In Haiku.

Sitting here, reading
that song made me laugh so hard
a little came out.

12:51 AM  
Blogger yee wei said...

nice post!i will be pleased if you visit my blog,thx.[pls leave a comment ]

11:36 AM  
Blogger yee wei said...

hi,u asked me where to get the image box,rite?here you go:http://textamerica.com

12:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown!!! said...

Hi!...interesting blog!!!...will keep checking ur blog from now on..:)

1:39 PM  
Blogger Forzavryheid said...

LOL!

Thanks for the support earlier. Im touched... : )

Saturday Night Live rules!!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Chicken Lady man, myself.

8:10 PM  
Blogger BeckEye said...

I often try to imagine what it would be like to have a conversation with Will Ferrell and Christopher Walken. I'm sure it would just end in me pissing my pants.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home